Monday, July 02, 2007

pick your title for this one

I haven't had much to say and its been like that for a while - my past few posts have been mostly pictures!
I have been thoroughly enjoying telling 'my stories' through pictures - some complete- some incomplete- some left for you to interpret!


I have never really defined what this blog is meant to be

- probably a balance between visuals and text - not to bore you with a lot of text or a lot of images?

- a fairly regularly updated blog?

- an attempt that works towards not having you swear that you will never visit it again every time you visit. (maybe I am giving myself too much credit here)

- 'sometimes' little 'somethings' that at least TRY to say 'something' worthwhile?



well! i don't know. as long as it is inclined more towards worth visiting than another boring ritual!

There might be more pictures and less text coming your way : the reason being

- recently its mostly procrastination when it is coming to writing something on my end - nothing interesting coming up staring at the computer screen -rather the stories that I try to capture with the images ( not so successfully though) are more fun - atleast for me!


-but I will try to maintain the balance - not for you -for me - i was getting bored of seeing the series of images in a line and hence decided to write this 'super random' post

Well! ended up writing something so useless. maybe my least favorite post! so since its not really exciting - for a while I guess you shall be again witnessing some exhibition of my crummy photography.

No comments: