I used to think besides wearing designer black clothes, black glasses and being POOR there is something else that unites all architects of the world - Defensiveness towards their work...then, I realised its all designers who are defensive towards their work - be it in fashion, food, cars anything...
then, I realised we are all defensive about anything that is 'of our own', something that we care about, something that is our baby,something that we love, something that we most BELIEVE in, something that we are 'emotional' about ... here is the trap - at times we end up defending crap too cos we believe in it...
so the key word here is belief? in that case the story goes
Lack of Belief can crumble even the mightiest!
and
Belief in crap can make even that crap seem the mightiest!
then, I realised we are all defensive about anything that is 'of our own', something that we care about, something that is our baby,something that we love, something that we most BELIEVE in, something that we are 'emotional' about ... here is the trap - at times we end up defending crap too cos we believe in it...
so the key word here is belief? in that case the story goes
Lack of Belief can crumble even the mightiest!
and
Belief in crap can make even that crap seem the mightiest!
4 comments:
nice...
Nice...Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle Khuda bande se Khud poche bata teri raza kia hai
you are so off with this one!
advait - it said 'dont read' :)
thanks 'rubaroo roshani' - I am sorry I cannot recognise you though - do we know each other?
Post a Comment