everyone is allowed one 'cribby' post in winter- and I think today is my turn...
... well this is not so much about winter but more about waking up in the morning... lets say its about that part of the day when the mind is still asleep and the body just wants to go back to bed...
... so the point of this post being I have vivid memories of how difficult it has ALWAYS been for me to wake up happy in the morning... and when I saw always this dates back to two-pig tail days in primary school..or may be as long ago as I can remember...
...of crying in the morning to not wake up - almost being pulled out of the bed to wake up in time for school... saying '5min 5min' for a whole hour... requesting(crying to) Chari almost every morning to head to the shower first and wake me up only after she is ready...
... the ones above are pleasant memories...
... but some recent ones are not so pleasant...
... after having moved to the US... the time between just waking up and finally the brain beginning to process the tasks that needed to be done in that day has been the toughest part of the day...
... its that part of the day when I miss home the MOST... I miss the the warmth and comfort of waking up at a place that you share with your loved ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment