Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I try so hard...

...to NOT be absent - minded... each forgetful act is noted and a promise made to myself...
' work on it K ... work on it. '

and every attempt fails... each passing day I have a new tale to tell about my absentmindedness...

... In the end I convince myself saying ' its runs in the blood' :)

6 comments:

adv said...

hah! how unfair is that...!

Rubaru...Roshani.... said...

heheh...i never thought u wud be absent-minded...i always assumed brilliant ppl are just perfect...no flaws at all....especially not such simple ones....not trying to flatter u but saying exactly what i felt about u atleast :)

komal said...

unfair on who advait? :) haan haan?

sonu - I am flattered (smiling).... thnks :) but I am far from being brilliant :)
and surelyyy not even near perfection...

atleast now that you know a secret about me you can change the opinion:)
I am surprised though that you haven't heard stories about my absent mindedness... one day we shall spend 'lots' of time talking about it...

chinar said...

:)

adv said...

upon those whose blood runs in you!

komal said...

oh... i think they couldnt agree more... almost every absent minded act of mine has already performed by my dad at some point :)