... so I disappeared...
... there were no invitations sent out to special readers- I think that's a personal preference and I 'personally' don't believe in having my blog open only to a few people ( considering not many visit anyway)
... I disappeared because I wanted to take a break - from being 'over-attached' to anything - even if that means its a small thing as my blog...
... I just wanted it to be an exercise for myself... to realize- everything in life is replaceable... except LIFE AND LOVE...
... hence the last week was spent in 'detaching' ... from everything that I was unnecessarily attached to... ( and I do not mean 'people' - so please don't read in between lines)
PS1 : thank you to my dear blog readers who sent me emails or scraps asking what was up- I just hope I haven't lost most of you and that you haven't forgotten to visit this place
PS2: as a continuing theme to 'detach' the posts from now on shall be targeted more towards an 'objective view'
9 comments:
good to have you back!
i liked everything in the post, except the objective part. doesn't the subjectiveness of a blog rescue it from vapidity?
hmmm - maybe - lets say we shall see :)
Its first probably a task about whether I as a person am even able to do that :)
Right said :)
a thought.....
when one is trying to detach from something...one ends up making a concious effort at not doing or paying attention to it...but then is that really detachment...i dont know...tell me what u thought abt bloggig when u were detached from the same!!
it was effortless I would say...
but I think its not so much about detaching in the sense of 'making a conscious effort' to be away from something that I was referring to - maybe more like not being super attached to something so much so that you forget that 'U' and "ur preferences" come before that thing... and realizing that 'U should always be in a position that you can separate yourself from that thing very easily
Yeh sab maya hai.... heheh.. :)
we shall have this chat face to face....
i think we as individuals always attach our selves to something or the else...
yes we should...
... and the last part - I totally agree with you :)
I am glad you are back.
Detachment is easy. In fact you being in the US for this long must have taken you half there.
Post a Comment