Friday, August 07, 2009

a delicious addiction?

while we are on the subject of 'bad habits' here, I have a confession to make...
... lately I have been developing this habit that I am finding hard to get out of... I don't know if I can completely coin it as a bad habit yet - just because it is SO GOOD!

the habit takes place almost every weekday evening or night ' starts with quarter of a teaspoon of nutella; close the jar- open it again - another quarter of a teaspoon; guilt creeps up-so I close the jar- oh no- open it again and another quarter of a teaspoon'

all along growing up and even now Nutella surely has been one of my most favorite things to eat in this world - i mean seriously - how can someone come up with something so delicious and simple at the same time - cocoa and hazelnuts -can never go wrong for me (except of course if its in my coffee!)

so anyway -growing up nutella sandwiches were an integral part of my life - strawberry nutella crepes make for a delicious dessert anywhere anytime! nutella cupcakes are only divine! nutella with any fruit make a good snack! finger licking goodness of nutella is just getting me more and more addicted to it!

Here is what mainly goes into this delicious goodness - sugar, modified vegetable oils, hazelnut, cocoa and skimmed milk!
See - its not all bad for me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah ... I get in and out of such phases too :))
Although, it has gotten less frequent and smaller durations now, compared to my fatty days :)))

komal said...

i dont think you ever had fatty days!

Unknown said...

Nick makes me look fat :((