Wednesday, August 12, 2009

an assorted AM mind

The media collectively is one evil soul!
It wasn't as hot as I thought it would be as I walked to work this morning.
I can't make up my mind - which one is the bigger evil - politicians or media?
Thinking about the chicken saguti recipe mom just shared with me!
People who are extremely opinionated should be able to take extreme criticism well?
The entire world should start using Macs instead of PCs
I had HBOO cereal for breakfast
I want to 'Design like you give a Damn'
My mind never stops talking to me!

3 comments:

chinar said...

hehe, nice. it is never as hot outside as you would like it to be...

KP said...

Media fer shure

P.see : if you cant view the Perseids..Damn Fox News!

Love your style of thinking, writing..mainly thinking...it shows in the writing

komal said...

chinaclay - :)

Kappa - thank you.