Thursday, April 08, 2010

do you Doga?

I thoroughly enjoy my once a week regular Yoga sessions.  I can understand - toddler yoga, prenatal yoga- but this one cracked me up - DOGA - yoga with your dog... Yogis and Yoginis are joined by their Dogis and Doginis.


I am not kidding - check the link out here and come back and tell me what you think!

9 comments:

ecofatigue said...

haha!...I'm glad I can still be surprised!!!...They actually even have a web-cam session!...Wow!

...I do not know how much would they actually stick to the traditional, but not a bad idea...

Unknown said...

I'd want to watch this - how do they get the dog to do the postures and concentrate on breathing!!! OMG!

Unknown said...

What does the Dogi think of Downward Dog and Upward Dog poses??
"You losers, I have been doing Doga all my life"
or
"Hey... I resent that name"
or even better
"Hey... I resemble that name"

komal said...

hahaha Sonia - I am going to crack up at my next class during the Downward dog and upward dog poses :)

Vani said...

In America, anything sells! :D

amitpingle said...

This is really amazing.

NJ said...

:)

KP said...

i feel bad about leaving houston..


should have stayed in when i had the chance

and to think of it, i am in LA surrounded by my previous tenant's abandoned cats

i am in Hell A

LOL...nice find

komal said...

houston is certainly one city that is often written off and judged by its cover - but there are a million gems that make it a unique and wonderful place to live!