... I thought you 'all ( all - hmmm don't know if I have any visitors even left due to my long absence) must be bored of seeing Ms. Dixit on my blog so I'll get back to some ranting on this page...
... and again the mantra is to keep it 'quick and painless'
so stop by for short scribbles - posts that wont make you scratch your head - and ofcourse just another webpage to while away some precious time in a day...
5 comments:
y'all ??? are you in Texas now ?
I am spending half my time in Texas - and look what its done to me... wait till you hear me speak :)
glad to see you back!..lovely header pic and even lovlier profile pic!:)
thanks maithili - now i know who my loyal readers are :)
the header pic is by our christmas tree during Christmas '08 - and the profile pic is from Maldives
Glad you're back!
Post a Comment