.. the beauty of handwritten notes...
in the past few months I received maybe a 10,000 emails and 3 handwritten notes... I cant even distinguish 10 emails from the 10,000 at the top of my head now... but I clearly remember the 3 appreciation/ thank you hand written notes... one from a mentor I respect the most at work, one from a student I interviewed at U of M and a very unexpected one from my hair stylist... the pleasure of receiving hand written letters in the mail (postal) is rare and thoroughly enjoyable!
9 comments:
very true...and the best part is that u probably will save these and enjoy them as much even at a later date...i know i do...
ya..nothing compares to that...:)
I've grown up watching my grandpa write letters to all his loved ones n even long lost friends regularly..
in his beutiful hand writing utilizing each nook n corner of the blue foldable inland letter..n always he seemed to b njoying that more than nything else...!
n just a few months back i stumbled upon this video on ted.com - on lost art of letter writing..
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/lakshmi_pratury_on_letter_writing.html
true. a stroke of a pen speaks volumes
yes sonu - i have saved all the three cards...
vani - that sounds wonderful... thanks for the link.
chinaclay - what about a stroke of pencil :)
a metaphor is wasted :)
:(
hey...write some more yaar...kitne time se koi naya blog nahi hai
sorry sonu - :) been busy planning other things you see!!!
so write abt it... :)
Post a Comment