.. on a normal wednesday aftertoon - with my lunch bought from paradize bakery in my hand I was waitin for the elevator in the office building lobby - I suddenly saw andre agassi walk past me in the lobby with someone else. I wondered whether it was really him or just some one dressed in all balck leather who I thought looked like him.
running up to my desk to google 'andre agassi- denver' - so here is what I found:
http://www.denverpost.com/tourism/ci_4394610
the story goes: post -tennis, agassi is gettin into real esate. He and steffi graff ,have joined hands with Exclusive Resorts to develop new luxury resort communities.
and Exclusive resorts in denver bases and has their office in the same building as ours: tht is how I REALLY ran into him.
i think that was a real PLEASANT SURPRISE on a normal work day -
and to also learn that in the middle of a cold sunny afternoon I WASNT DREAMIN after all.
5 comments:
hehe..well..very strange something similar happened with me as well,,which even to me sounds far fetched..i saw a bill gates look alike on my jet airways plane with wife n 2 indian kids!!!...
must not have been..its too too far fetched..not possible no one recognised him..!!..:(
real neat....sonu just told told me abt it...but was his misij with him too?
maithili - i did read your blog abt the bill gates look alike. tht is so cool - but mine wasnt a look alike - haha
abu - it is so coool to see u here. did not know tht u had a blogger account. read ur posts - write more often!!!
ultracool!
well..yeah...:(
Post a Comment