Its not just about the place after all.
It surely is about the people...
Its not the same any more!
I do not know where I wanna be right now
I do not know what I wanna do!
I do know that there is more than one place I wanna be at one time!
I do wish for another me!
Why do i always wanna be somewhere else?
3 comments:
What if I make things worse by confessing that the place you wish you were at will never be the one you are at?
peple make the place makes the people...
i know exactly what i want , but i dont know where to find it... or whether it even exists!
(... that classic u2 song...)
sometimes i wish there were none of me.
(may i parasite upon ur blog occasionally like this?)
your are most welcome all the time adv!
Post a Comment