Saturday, June 25, 2005

Its red again!

Once again I colored my hair red!!!

But this time its so different

Reasons:

1. I no longer have straightened hair ... its wavy now
more like the shabby look or as i call it ' the bhangi look'...which I was longing for!!!

2. The red is so much more brighter RED ... (the last time it was wella...those colors are mild; this time its l'oreal... those are brighter n deeper apparently)

N why red again?
copper n bronze i thought were too mild.
blue n purple.. i didnt dare to go all the way!!!
So I settled for the red!!! I fear its too 'jhatak' itself thou!

I am not sure if both of the above are things to be happy about!!!

Cos i really dont know if the previous color n style looked better!!! but who cares!!!

But yes I shall wait for reactions n then decide!!!

No comments: