Tuesday, January 12, 2010

they say...

... you get used to something if you do it for three weeks...


apparently that proved to be true in case of me getting used to driving in India on a right hand drive/ left side of the road ! Proof you ask?


- I keep reaching out to my right hand side for the turn light signals
- I forget about the free right turns
- I am quite impatient at traffic lights... but no I haven't jumped any!
- I forget that I can 'cruise control'
and the BIGGIE
- I almost... only almost honked at a pedestrian this evening!

4 comments:

chinar said...

:)

CAR said...

ditto :-)

adv said...

just curious... where did you come across that for the first time, about something becoming a habit after 3 weeks?

komal said...

i dont rem where i came across that - i think someone had mentioned it YEARSSS ago - it seemed to make sense for this particular three weeks :)

also - i am pleasantly surprised to see u here - didnt know u still visited my blog