with a Two and Half Year old...
Everytime I talk to Chari she has an interesting tale to tell me about my little niece (her daughter) Tia. here are three of the comments that Tia made to her that I just cant get over. the little girl is 2 and half - i just don't get how can she say all that... these days are growing up fast- but so fast.
so ...
Statement 1 - Tia tells Charita after coming back from her day care " Mom, Rick is my boy!"
Charita is like WHAT??? - i thought i have to hear this after like 10-15 years - not now!!!
Statement 2- Tia says " Mom, I think I am absolutely gorgeous"
Statement 3 - Tia is not listening- Charita tries hard and then just screams at her - so Tia says "Don't scream at me Momma - just tell me - I will listen"
I mean i get it that she must have picked up the first and maybe second statement at her daycare... but the third one requires some thought and understanding doesn't it. there are many such things that she says that intrigue me a lot - i shall update if there is something more
5 comments:
Yeah... wonder how long before the kid wants a cell phone :))) Maybe by age 3 or 4 !!!
I think when I have a kid, he/she will get cell phone when they are 13... it is about 3 years younger than when I got cell phone and I can say 'Not until you are a teenager' !!
well - i think pretty soon- as of now tia loves to watch videos on you tube... so cell phones arent too far!
Sonia - 16 is early for a cell phone - you had one at 16? i had one i think when i was like 19-20 and even then i was probably the first around a group of people to have one and got grief by friends for having one!!!! and it was more like my parents wanted me to have one so tht they know where i was n i didnt want one:)
That is so adorable! I love all her statements especially the second one :)
Even I got a cell phone around 20-21. It was more for my parents to call me at 10/10:30 in the night to find where I am & when I will be home ;)
yes- she is a doll :)
ditto!
Pretty much.. One year into Mithibai and parents were like.. 'Here take this cell phone'
and then ofcourse 'Where are you? when are you coming home?' That was 1999.
By the time I got to DJ Sanghvi (2000) it was a different story.. everyone got it within a year or two and we were on it non-stop even if sitting across the room in the same class!!
Post a Comment