Tuesday, November 27, 2007

do i know you?

have been with you all my life...
and i have seen you through thick and thin...
i am always aware whats going on in your mind...
i feel like I make every decision for you...
and I am responsible for every act of yours...

but dear 'ME' just sometimes I wonder do I know you really?

p.s: I am not a freak - just that each time someone says they know someone really well I always think that's so cool because sometimes I wonder 'do i really know myself well'

6 comments:

chinar said...

every time we think we know ourselves, we change.

Rubaru...Roshani.... said...

Actually thats true, sometimes people really close to u do know u better than you...and i totally agree with your friend here abt change

komal said...

i think its always more the case of when someone says - 'u r like that' either we start believing in it or it just gives us an assurance/ fortifies something we believe about ourselves...
we like to believe that the people we believe in the most know us the best -cos then that way whatever they say about us we tend to believe...

hehehe... me loves to confuse people!

Rubaru...Roshani.... said...

u dint confuse me....u said exactly what i was thinking but cud not put it into words...hehehe...maybe that means i am confused...hehehehee :)

Rubaru...Roshani.... said...

but near n dear ones do give us clarity...that i can swear by....

CAR said...

agreed. Like chinar said, it is almost quantum mechanics. You can only observe the electron by displacing it.

However, the point being, whether we really ever want to know more than needed about ourselves?