Saturday, March 25, 2006

the first

the countdown has begun...exactly a month to go...there is so much I want to do and so lil time...amidst all that, an emotional attachment is beginning to surface... for a place this time...Ann Arbor...

two years ago I was really upset to leave the city where I was born and lived all my life... but this one's to cozy little town that had much more to offer than I ever imagined...

school is going to keep me busy this month but this blog shall be fed with images taken in the past couple of years of a wonderful place that I so love and will rem as my 'favorite l'il cozy' town...

So the first one... at Gallop park!!!

4 comments:

Mahesh Subramanian said...

very nice picture..

G said...

hey honey,
Somehow we urban children are having similar realisations... Though I know I can never live in a non-urban place, I think I am going to miss Champaign... even though its been only 10 months here!

komal said...

baby wht is there to miss in champaign... hahaahahhaahhaahhaaha

adv said...

if the chicks dont have flu, could u send them back with ur parents?