Wednesday, August 10, 2005

1.NYC

So New York is to the USA what Mumbai is to India... minus a few things and plus a many more things.

the last two days have been extremely busy!!! not with work but in NYC!!! the city is huge; fast; dirty; crowded; dazzling; selfish; difficult; addictive;...n so much more!!! It did amaze me... but not quite.

I want to write to so much more but I am exhausted from a really long long day of train n ferry rides,lots n lots of walking...n greattt places visited!!!

I am sure my next few blogs to come will be pictures of NYC...so I shall leave this for later n just go to sleep after a realllyy tiring yet funfilled day!!!

a side note...bombay has almost everything tht new york offers... but bombay as a city does not know how to sell itself.its as selfish as new york is but we just havent gone all the way to shout out TIMES SQUARE

I do like new york. n i feel one cannot compare NYC n Chicago...more on this later too. me dozing off!!!

3 comments:

Mayur said...

sure noone can compare them...its like new york farted and we got chicago....besides ...in the winter chicago is the worst city ever....dead and dreary!!...not that im a super big nyc fan....but hey...no comparison!!

komal said...

oye mayur... thts very mean... aise mat bol!!!

i like chicago. n i think its a good city in its own way. for the basics its way too young to compare it with nyc n secondly as of now its an easier place to stay then nyc...

CAR said...

I agree. NYC is fantastic for all different reasons. Chicago is brilliant in its own right. Looking forward to see your take on NYC.