ON my flight to India… my mind is this mad rush of thoughts. all piling on a the same time.. leading me to this dying urge to write.. n what when I have been away from my blog for over two weeks now.. I guess my lil blog does deserve a nice big post as a recap to whts happening with my life and where the hell had I disappeared since my last post….
After the thanskigving break this is how life has been split up into:
1. Beginning December and al the final reviews and assignment and submissions and presentations began to surface leaving me almost underground drowned into the act of completing my work….
2.However when I mention the beginning of this month it ll be really really unfair if I don’t speak about “ the December 4th party” a lot happened over this weekend… the party rocked to the core.. and people soaring away to glory with some awesome music and the icing on the cake being the two lady cops who walked in “supposedly” at 4 m…where was I at this time? Hmmm…. I really don’t remember!!!!
3. Life seemed like a mess in the the coming week and all i wanted to do is run away… but I guess learnt my lesson the hard way, This month has been to me an absolute test of learning to hang in there.. Hang in and fight every situation to its minutest detail… be it work. Be it something else.. I already feel tougher
4 . Now it somehow seemed like all the party sharty for the semester was finally over as all of us were so immersed in meeting deadlines studying for exams and working on reviews… but the best part of the month… when the hard work pays off…
Decmber 17th : my first final review at the U of M… all my classmates had made it sound n rightly so as quite a big deal… wht with people workin day in n day out like maniacs on their desks in the studio.. n some great people being invited form all over the country for these reviews and the competition element floating around the studio… The review went really well… n I was myself shocked at the no of compliments and positive critique I got towards my work.. .especially form the profs… but the best part of the story .. being short listed for the competition …. 14 projects out of 90.. not a bad deal!!! The results r out n I didn’t win .. .but yes apparently my project got a special mention from the jurors.. guess have to suffice with that as of now…
4. So did I say that dec 4th was the last party? We all go into our party shoes once agn after my review thing happened n “ricks” time it was./.. prob the last time with single Sid… n of course I missed the party on the prev night at Nectos ..when everyone went leaving me alone to do my model for studio.. guess that payed off well thou.!!! But me n cribbing have to go hand in hand right?
5. Work however didn’t stop taking its toll on me .. infact all it did was made me panic all the more as I realised that I still had loads to finish even the day I left for India… All this never really let me realize that I was actually going to India….
In the middle of this packeddddddd Decemeber month … certain aspects of life have surfaced as answers n question marks… once of them would be “ friendship” Who is ur best friend? A childhood friend whom u speak to now once in 6 months? Or is the term relative to the circumstances? At this point of time I know my friends whom I left behind shall always be there and the good times shall roll forever but then there is new aspect of friendship which I had never experienced… it’s a beautiful pristine feeling… n am glad I felt it!!!
As I sit in this flight n think about wht alllllllllll I am gonna do in India the thoughts just don’t stop… there is so much I want to do n it has suddenly or rather I ll say finally sunk in that I am GOIN TO INDIAAAA….aah my laptop bat is lowwwww!!!!
When I came here 4 months ago the feeling I had in the flight was I am leaving my wholeeeeeee world behind n going to an alien nation that, I had assumed shall have nothing to offer me in terms of relationships and people.. I was so sure it was a disconnected act which I was to indulge into for two yrs.. devoid of emotions what so ever. N I have proved myself wrong .It has been a learning experience in terms of feeling towards people who mean in terms of a relationship just friends but I know shall always be there.. whenever the need be.
Today as I sit here the feeling is not of going back the only world I have that I left behind but it’s a feeling of going from one world of mine to another .. I know that this time I shall have something to come bk to and not feel on my journey bk home as thou am sinkin into the black hole.
Ok now my comp is draining out … gtg…
1 comment:
Hey k, someone is up finally :)
I guess blogspot does give problems at times, so hang on.
Good to know that u r back and kicking in india.
Post a Comment